My Sex Saga Champa – Part II

The next day after the first incidence with Champa I was too scared of facing Shyam and his mother. So I somehow escaped their glance and went to the college and was busy till the evening and when I returned too I didn’t glance at Shyam and came straight in and didn’t leave the house till evening. The guilt and fear had caught up and I was feeling bad, but then as evening fell and I realized that Shyams mother and the others would come and I didn’t wish to face Champa as I was unsure, so somehow to avoid all of them I went out to Shyams shop.

Shyam asked Bhaiya is everything all right? In the morning you didn’t look or talk and even when you returned you didn’t look as if you were in a hurry. I said alls well Shyam just worried about some project reports to be submitted. That whole evening I sat at Shyam’s paan gumti and didn’t even go back till all the ladies had left and Shyam closed his shop.

I was still uncertain the next day, but Champa caught me early in the morning itself as she came to take water for the shop and I was going to my college. She smiled and asked Bhaiya kaisey hoo (how are you)? Kal aap dikhey hee nahi (yesterday you were not to be seen) I said yes, I was a bit busy. She smiled and gave her voluptuous smile and said will I see you today evening, as she walked away swinging her hips? I said yes I will be here.

While driving to the college my mind was busy with Champas thoughts. One the one hand I was feeling guilty but on the other I was excited thinking of how sexy she was and her hard boobs. Every time I thought of her my junior would become hard. After much thought I realised that it was just not me and I didn’t initiate anything, she had done, so why should I feel guilty?

I returned back by evening and then went to Shyams gumti and sat there talking, in between his mother came and sat for some time and left. Shyam wanted to go to the market to get two corrugated tin sheets for his huts roof as some sheets that were placed had worn off and had gaping holes. I remembered that we had quite a number of corrugated sheets when we shifted and they were kept on the terrace of the villa.

The sheets were given by the company to make a car shed but then we had not made so they were left as it is on the roof. I told Shyam to wait, let me check out and went and asked mother if we can give two sheets to Shyam as he needed for the roof, she said since its just two it’s ok. So I went and told Shyam that he can take two from our terrace, he was so happy and obliged as this gesture of mine had saved him almost 1000 rupees.

As the evening progressed the ladies, Shyams mother, his cousin sister, Champa and kids came to watch TV. I had left the side door open for them to enter and I was on the roof pulling out two sheets for Shyam to take. Then I came down washed my hands and went to Shyams gumti and told him that whenever he is free he can come and take the sheets, then I came back and entered my study from the side and all looked at me when I entered and I could see the smile on Champas face.

I went and sat on the wooden box but the devil had started to work and I was looking at Champas back when she turned looked at me and gave her seductive smile, I returned her smile back. Then slowly I got down and sat on the floor, seeing me getting down Shyams daughter came and started to play with me and Champa moved a bit back.

Playing with the child I extended my right hand and touched Champas back and she didn’t react so slowly I started to move my palm down and over her naked back, the feel was electrifying. Her skin was so smooth and warm. I slowly ran my hands all over her lower back and then slowly extended to her stomach from the right side. In acceptance Champa shifted slightly towards her right and I had access to her stomach and her right boob.

My fingers crawled slowly making patterns on her stomach which was flat and smooth and she turned back and giggled as she was tickled. I reached her navel and made patterns there with my fingers and then suddenly cupped her right breast. She gave a gasp and turned back with her lower lips bitten in a seductive look, I smiled back and then she resumed to watch TV.

I took my hand off and started to play with the kid when I felt Champas left hand tugging at my right foot thumb. I looked and she nodded with her head asking me to come forwards, slowly I moved forwards and was not sitting just behind Champa and the kid was standing between the two of us and playing with me. Champa brought her hand back and extended it and I understood what she was trying to do but she was not able to reach my junior, so

I moved sideways and put my back to the book rack and was now directly on Champas right side and within reaching distance. Champa understood and slowly extended her right hand and went straight to my junior and started to fondle and rubbing over the track. The devil was waiting for that and in seconds it grew up and stood in all its splendor. She went on fondling and rubbing and then slowly she put her hands inside my T shirt and reached my track elastic at the waist and tugged at it and brought it down and inserted her hand inside and pulled my junior out, again she put her hands inside and took my balls out too, now my junior and balls were above the track and under my T shirt.

Champa then slowly moved my T shirt up and looked keenly at my junior and looked back at me with hunger in her eyes. She protruded her lips and I extended my face and our lips met. Then she slowly started jacking me, her soft hands ran all over my junior and she pulled the foreskin down to expose the head and she ran her finger on it and smelled it and put it in her mouth. Ohh this made my junior go mad and it started to nod up and down.

Then she bent down and I thought she was going for the junior, but instead she went for my balls and kissed and took one in her mouth and sucked, released it and took the other one and did the same and then she ran her tongue from the base of my junior till the tip and she gave a small bite on the foreskin and as I felt the pain she swallowed the head of my junior and I could feel her hot tongue rolling over the head.

The child was still playing in between us and I was holding her hands while Champa was busy giving me a lovely blow job. Even though she was a village belle she was an expert sucker and she enjoyed it as she was sucking and licking me without letting it go. I could just see her head going up and down and the sensation on my junior. Suddenly she stopped and sat straight and started to watch TV but her right hand was jerking me down. I extended my right hand and started to fondle her right breast over her blouse and pinch her hardened nipples, she started to get hot and looked at me and smiled and whispered “chal na bahar” (lets go out) and I didn’t knew what to say and just nodded no.

I didn’t knew even if we had to go out what and where and how to proceed. My mind was so preoccupied with her suggestion that my junior started to deflate in her hand. Champa realised it and suddenly went down again swallowing my junior and sucking and pulling frantically. This time she took it deep inside and sucked it hard and in no seconds my junior was hard and hitting her deep throat, the sensation was too hard to control as the whole junior was inside her warm mouth and she was fondling my balls.

My balls tightened and I knew I was about to blow and pushed her head so as to stop, but she had a solid grip on my junior and slowly she encircled her arms around my hips and pinned me to the floor. She knew that I was about to come and released me for a minute to raise her head and whisper “ bhaiya do no apna lassa” and before I could say anything her mouth was back in place holding my junior deep and I couldn’t hold back, her whisper was like the trigger and I just blanked out and came in bouts and she pinned me down with her grip on my hips.

She remained like that even after I had stopped to shiver and come, after few minutes looking at me with tilted head and sparkle in her eyes, she slowly started to release my junior through her tight lips as she squeezed and sucked the last drop out. “Plop” came the sound when she finally released my junior and in no seconds she sat back watching the TV as nothing has happened and I remained grounded weak at my knees to even stand up.

After almost 10 minutes I had the strength to pull up my track and stand up holding the wooden box and slowly without any noise I excited from the side door. As I was exciting I looked back and Champa had a wide smile and her sparkling teeth shined bright in the darkness. That was my first ever experience of a lady taking my cum and I was really shocked, though I had seen in the Blue Films but never believed that it was humanly possible, but Champa proved me wrong.

Now it became almost a regular thing, me fondling and sucking her boobs and she giving me head but I had no courage to proceed further, though she had asked me a couple of time to come out and I had just shake my head and declined.

One summer evening I was studying on the balcony where the temperature was cool and it was quite windy and moreover no body used to come and disturb me, suddenly of out nowhere I saw Champa climbing the steps quietly, seeing her I became nervous and also the devil started to work. As she came up she gave her seductive smile, and I whispered “Kaisey aye tum upar” (how come she has come up) she said “Buddha” (old man) that’s how she used to call Shyam, has gone to the market with the child and the others are busy watching TV downstairs.

Before I could say anything she was right in front of me and hugged me tight. I could smell the powder she had used and the coconut oil smell from her hair. Holding me she looked up and reached to kiss, when I got the smell of gutaku (tobacco fermented with jaggery) which the chattisgarh villagers used for brushing teeth and is a very potent intoxicator, which she had used. She kissed just causally first then she slowly opened her lips and sucked my lower lips and sucked simultaneously raising her left leg to entwine my right leg,

Enjoy Full Story Here Or Read More Couple Sex Stories Here!