ELIZABETH MARXS - MARXSISM IS ALIVE

Elizabeth Marxs,nasceu a 13 de Junho de 1991 em Houston,Texas,USA.
Red Haired,beautifull big breasted babe,Elizabeth Marxs ,stunned the world and immediatelly gained a huge fanbase after posing nude for Playboy.
Here s a brief Q&A with her from the smokingjacket :

What is your ethnicity?
Spanish, Native American, Scottish (weird huh?)
What are your measurements?
34DD-25-35
Where are you from and where do you live now?
I’m from all over. I’ve lived in Texas, Louisiana, Nevada and California. My parents moved alot. I was born in Texas, and have lived the majority of my life here, nothing feels more like home than Texas.
What publications, shows, events, web page features have we seen you in, or where could we find you?
I have shot for Hustler, Playboy Cyber Girls and Maxim UK, which all should be out this year. I am a featured model on Body-Rockin.com and am frequently featured on Zivity.com.
Favorite Music?
Metal!
What are the things a guy might do or say to blow a first date with you?
Talk about himself too much, tell a dirty joke, get drunk, try to kiss me, stare at my boobs, have so much gel in his hair that the wind can’t move it, or be indifferent.
What do you hate guys to wear?
Polos! I like rockers and the occasional hipster, polos are too preppy for my blood.
Where did you get those giant boobs? (We can’t stop looking at your chest!)
Haha- blame my mom! They’re all natural and all wonderful.
What is your favorite part of your body or face?
I really love my stomach, it’s in the best shape it’s ever been. I also really like my eyes, they’re brown but have gold in them.
Do you have any unusual sexual fetishes or preferences?
I love to play rough. Choking, squeezing me tight!
Tell me about a situation when you interacted with a celebrity.
I am a big metal fan! Last year I attended the Rockstar Mayhem festival with my fiancée and three of my good friends. One of our favorite bands, Lamb of God, was playing and me and two of my hot friends Chelsea and Karly got to go backstage and watch them from the sound booth. The lead singer Randy Blythe walked over during a song and smiled right at us!
Who is your celebrity crush, both guy and girl?
Guy would be Gerard Butler! 300 is my favorite movie. He is just so sexy, face, body, and I’m a sucker for an accent and bad boys.
Girl would be Jessica Vaugn! I am also amazed by Miranda Kerr and Meryl Streep!
What is your favorite part of a man’s body?
The neck, and eyes. Luckily I found a man that has gorgeous blue eyes and a sexy muscular neck!
How do you have so much time on the computer to talk with me and do all the other things you’re doing?
I model full time so that leaves many of my days free to network- its working!
What is the sluttiest outfit you own?
I have shot in a lot of different slutty outfits. I don’t do a lot of swimsuit work, so I mainly own lingerie. My new favorite set is a red sheer lace bra and thong. I love red!
Do you tell a guy what you want in bed, or are you more the quiet type?
I like to show more than tell- I’ve been with the same person for so long, that I don’t hold back.
What do you want to do with your life career-wise?
Everything. I want to model, do TV, radio, own a restaurant, I have so many interests I know whatever it is will be cool!
Do you play it safe or take the dare?
DARE! I am a risk taker.
What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I can sing, I was a theatre nerd during most of high school doing a lot of the musicals.
Where is the craziest place you’ve ever had sex?
A tie between a haunted house, and a pier.
Obsessions?
Shopping, Coca-Cola, ashamed to say the Twilight series, Greek mythology, and Marilyn Monroe.
Do you have any personal websites or social networks you’d like people to know about?
I am still working on it but my website is www.elizabethmarxs.com. I am on Facebook and Model Mayhem also.
What’s your favorite sports team?
The Houston Aeros, I don’t like football or baseball or basketball, but I am a hockey fan.
What’s your favorite band?
Nine Inch Nails
With all the girls trying to model out there, what makes you different?
I have drive. I’ve never been the type to sit around and wish I was doing something, I’ve always just done it. I said I wanted to model, and now here I am living my dream. If there’s something I want, I get it, because I work hard. If there’s something I want to do, I do it. I put everything I am into whatever I do, and it shows. I have talent. Some girls think modeling is just looking pretty for pictures, it’s not. It’s hard. A lot of my images are me in the moment acting, each shoot I play a character.
Anything interesting you want to share with us?
I am writing my own book about my childhood. I have always been a writer, and love the way I feel when I write.