My Wife & My Close Friend

As a next step in my strong urge to expose my wife to others, lately I decided seriously to expose my wife to my close friend. My wife has no hassles in exposing to strangers in train, bus, in our car, or cinema halls and malls. We have done it at all these places very discreetly and without getting vulgar. But she was very apprehensive to expose to a person who was very well known to both of us.

I worked on her Mnd for almost 15 days before the scheduled visit of my classmate Mayur to our home in Kanpur. I told my wife that she has nothing to lose when I myself am going to enjoy her exposure to him. I also told her that we must keep exploring different ways to enhance our sex life and keep adding new spice to it to keep the romance alive. I told her that I will really enjoy seeing Mayur ogling at her assets or getting nervous due to is erection. She said that Mayur may take offense and he may think that we are pervert;

I may lose my friendship with him. Knowing Mayur very well, I assured her that nothing wrong is going to happen, I told her that Mayur will not know what to do; he will not even say anything. Mayur is married and likes his wife too. But his wife has put on weight within 2 years of their marriage and he is quite sad about it. We always discuss our wives on phone with each other and talk about their body and sex too.

My wife was surprised to know that I had been talking about her body to him. Now that I mentioned it to her, she wanted to know what all about her is already known to Mayur. I told her that Mayur knows her boobs are 34 C. her panty size is 34 too, she generally wears thong panties, and she likes lace bras. I have taught her to sleep nude at night with me; that I don’t allow her to wear bra and panty under her clothes when we are at home and now she is so used to it that she forgets to wear them sometimes even when someone visits us; she sometimes likes a vibrator for orgasm.

She likes her pussy licked by me but she does not like hard pressure on her clitoris, she sucks my cock like an expert, we do c2c on webcam on yahoo messenger with other couples and show all type of sex to them fully naked. But I had not told him about her exposure episodes in public. She couldn’t believe I had told so much to Mayur. But then she called me a naughty boy and said if he already knows so much, then little bit of fun with him is possible. She wanted to know what I had in mind.

She asked me, “okay, but I hope you are not thinking of parading me nude in front of Mayur”. I told her not to ask what I am thinking, because if she hears it, she may think I have gone mad. So I told her that it is all up to her how much to expose to Mayur. Now that I had put the ball in her court, she became mellowed down and asked me to at least tell her what I wanted. She said that she did not want to be seen as a slut to someone whom we know so well, she did not want Mayur to think that she has a loose character, or she is a nymph who is looking to bed with him.

I told her I have a plan which will make her exposure look very natural and unintended. I had worked out plan for all six days that Mayur was going to be with us which also included showing her full nude to him without him realizing that it is planned. When I told her my plan, she was mighty excited and I could make out she had liked it. Mayur was visiting out town for his company work. He was coming alone and was going to stay with us for almost four days.

He had mentioned that he would be leaving home daily at about 9 am with me and will come home with me in the evening at 5 pm. The day mayor was to come; I asked my wife if she is ready. She was quite apprehensive but excited too. She had done all the preparations as I had told her. I too had done couple of modifications in our house. She had shaved off all her body hair, including her pussy, had accompanied me to buy some clothes for her as per our plan.

What we had decided is that she will wear a total of four clothes at a time on her body (bra, panty, top and lower clothes) for the first day, three clothes for the second day, two clothes for the third day and only one cloth on her body for the last three days. Accordingly we had bought clothes which will enable adequate exposure of her assets without making it intentional. We had decided not to shock Mayur right in the beginning. So when we went in our car to receive him at the railway station at

7 pm in the evening, my wife was wearing a white shirt with round wide neck and a white knee length skirt with white bra and white thong panty inside. After the initial pleasantries, we sat in the car and moved to our home. I and Mayur, we sat in front, and my wife sat at the back in the centre of the back seat. She was chatting continuously to give an impression that she wanted to know all about his family, his wife and so on and was appearing unmindful of her dress.

As decided, she had by now having her shirt’s top button open (she had purposefully bumped into a lady on the platform to make it happen, and Mayur had seen her getting in to this encounter). She was wearing a push up bra with strings and her moons were nicely pushed up together peeking about one forth out of her cleavage. While placing his hand bag on her side, she had shuffled up her skirt while sitting in her seat so that her knees were clearly exposed and she was keeping a slight gap between her legs giving a little bit of view of her inner thighs.

As expected, Mayur was missing no chance to turn back and answer her queries, laughing, nodding, waving his hands, and making quick un-noticeable glances towards her cleavage and legs. After about 15 minutes of journey she intentionally closed her top button to give an impression that she is like any other lady guarding her dignity. Now she was leaning in front to talk to us with her elbows on her knees there by making sure that Mayur would get his share of view of her cleavage whenever he turned back to talk to her.

When we reached home; we got out and Mayur went to the back left door to take out his hand bag so that she could get out. She handed over the bag to him from inside and then slide along the seat to get out. This made her skirt ride up more and for a good 4-5 seconds he got a nice view of her left thigh, then she bent towards him and came out of the car, once again giving him a good view of her cleavage. She adjusted her clothes as if nothing happened and we all moved inside the house.

When Mayur was getting his suitcase out of the boot of the car, my wife glanced at me; she was seeking my approval of her actions so far. I gave her a thumps up sign expressing my happiness, and she smiled. She was enjoying it. We got freshened up; Mayur and I were now sitting in living room having a drink. My wife was working in kitchen getting the meal ready. The TV was on. Last week I had modified our TV shelf. I got glass sliding doors fitted to the shelves on both sides of the TV,

I got a mirror fitted to the door panels of the portion below the TV. The kitchen was in continuity with the living room and there was no wall dividing the two. Only a dining table was in between the sofas and the kitchen. So while facing the TV, one had to just look at the glass sliding doors adjacent to the TV to see what is going on in the kitchen behind. I had found out which seat on sofa is best to get a better view of kitchen and had offered that seat to Mayur. It took me just few minutes to realize that

Mayur had already discovered the use of glass doors and to cover his attempts at he even asked me about couple of gift items placed behind the glass. My wife was wearing a sleeveless kurta and a same pajama which was covering just till her calves. The cloth was thin enough to show the undergarments in a bright light. The kurta was again collarless with little more cleavage than usual. She was deliberately wearing black string bra which was little tight for her pushing up her boobs one third out of her bra.

She was wearing a black thong panty too. I got up and went behind into the kitchen pretending to look for something and told my wife that Mayur is watching her now. Then I kissed her on the lips and came back to the sofa. Mayur gave me a curious glance before pretending to watch movie on the TV. This assured me that he watched us kiss. To give him a closer look at my wife, I asked her to get me the mobile phone. She came closer and stood next to sofa little ahead of Mayur asking me where it is.

We both went into a two minute discussion on who had seen it last, who misplaced it and where it can be. I asked her to see in the shelf below the TV. She stood in front of the TV for almost one minute pretending to look in the side sheves. The light of the TV outlined her body curves through the thin cloth of her kurta pyjama. Mayur was watching straight as if glued to TV, but the fact was that she was right in front of the TV.

During her search, she gave good side and front views giving him good look at her undergarments and pushed up boobs through her thin dress. Then she did what even I had not thought of. She faced the TV and bent down keeping her knees almost straight and pretended to look for the mobile in the shelves under the TV. She opened only one mirror door and kept the one towards Mayur’s side closed thus giving him a good view of her cleavage in the mirror.

The light of the TV was now going straight between her boobs and her cleavage was exceptionally well lit. She had raised her buttocks facing us and the thin black thong of the panty passing between her ass cheeks was now almost visible. She stayed there like that for good about a whole minute. I didn’t even feel the need to see if Mayur was watching her booty, I was sure he couldn’t have missed it.

Then she got up as easily as she had bent and mockingly accused me of losing the mobile and went back to kitchen. I followed her in kitchen talking loudly cajoling her not to get angry and kissed her once again this time placing my hand on her right boob. Then we had our meal. Both of us sat on the sofa and my wife sat on the floor on the left side of Mayur, all watching TV. Her top button had opened again. She kept on talking thus giving ample opportunity to Mayur to look at her.

Enjoy Full Story Here Or Read More Couple Sex Stories Here!